Monday, June 29, 2015

Busy life, a Baptism and beach bum plans.

Well friends, it has been a hot minute since I blogged. Adjusting to life with three small children and getting back into the swing of babysitting, plus general Summer fun has left my blog on the back burner. Most days I have to choose between catching up on sleep, breakfast or working out. Lately getting in a run is winning! 

Our sweet Vivienne was Baptized yesterday! It was a beautiful Church service and miss Vivi did fabulous. I cannot tell you how much I thank God every day that she is such an easy, happy baby. 

Pastor Rob talked about us ALL being brothers and sisters in Christ and how much damage loneliness and alienation cause. It was a beautiful sermon and hit several spots in Matt and I's hearts as we continue to deal with some family issues. Please say a prayer for our guidance. 

I have really tried to stay on track lately with my eating and exercise. It has been really tough to see the scale staying exactly where I started, but since I am breastfeeding it will probably just take some extra time. I am not one of those lucky ladies who loses weight just through breastfeeding. My fat clings to me more! I have lost inches though, so I am seeing some results. 

We are planning our first BIG vacation. We are heading to Gulf Shores and Pensacola Florida in August! (Kelly, how far is that from you?!) We are driving and I am panicking a little bit about the 13 hour drive with small children. 
Matt and I decided that we would way rather have experiences than the latest and greatest stuff, so this will be the first of many traveling with children adventures! 

Also, I have missed my favorite blog ladies!! Kelly, Emily and Lindsay, I think about you every single day!! 

All My Love, 
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Meggg!!! You're back (at least kind of!!) - it looks like you are doing an awesome job with running and eating right, I was drooling at your chipotle salad on insta the other day haha! Yay for Vivienne getting baptizeddd! So jealous you guys are going on roadtrips, those are my favorite memories from childhood. Driving across Kansas to CO, or to NY or Florida or Texas with our little TV/VCR in the van!

    Also I am going to die of jealousy if you and Kelly hang out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yay for a sweet baby! Oh em geeeeee ya'll are coming to Florida?!?!?! I think that's about.... 2.5 hoursish away from us. When the heck are ya'll coming in August? Text me and maybe we can somehow meet up! Love ya bunches chica!

    PS - Linds - come hang with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Meg! I have missed you too!! Your little babes are just the sweetest! I love that you guys choose adventure together as a family over the latest gadget, etc. I totally agree with that... and that's what your family will remember as the years go by - memories made! Praying for you and your family, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!