Thursday, April 16, 2015

Temptations Snacky Mouse review

Have you heard of Influenster? I had heard of Influenster before, but I just recently became a member. Y'all I am kicking myself for not signing up sooner! You write reviews and opinions of products, fill out short surveys and receive FREE products to test and review based on your social influence. I am all about free stuff! 
I signed up in February and have already received two free VoxBoxes! It's so much fun! Here's a link to sign up if you haven't yet! 
http://www.influenster.com/r/1026020

My first VoxBox was the Temptations Snacky Mouse and Temptations treats for my kitty to try. 

Now I received these products for free, but all opinions are entirely my own. 
My kitty is 7 years old and particular about her treats and toys and she LOVES her Snacky Mouse. https://twitter.com/meganleeannweb/status/585527393340751875
It is super easy to use and really affordable. These are the first treats we have found that she will eat. She will meow at me until I refill her Snacky Mouse. I can't wait to use my coupons to try other flavors of the Temptations treats! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!