Monday, April 13, 2015

Coffee cannot fix this tired.


Today is a drink all the coffee and let the Little's watch all of the Daniel Tiger day. I don't think I have ever been less motivated to do anything in my life. I am tired y'all. I am pretty sure I have entered some sort of hibernation period to prepare for our newest Little. I must have looked as bad as I felt yesterday at Church because I received quite a few hugs and a lot of sympathetic looks. I promise I am fine just exhausted.


I will not let my exhaustion stop me from being grateful today though. Today I am grateful for rainy Mondays that allow me an excuse to not put on real pants. I am grateful for these last few weeks as a mommy of two. I am grateful for the calm before the storm. I am grateful for this season in my life. Soon I won't even remember what life was like before our third baby arrives and I want to cherish these little moments with Mason and Ellie.


This week is considerably less busy than last week, and I am super glad.
Right now my biggest project is finding Thomas the Train balloons for Mason's birthday party. That is the only thing he specifically requested and it is proving to be a bigger challenge then I anticipated.

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!
All My Love,
Meg





4 comments:

  1. That meme is hilarious! Rest up chica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That meme - I can't even - I giggled way too much!

    Get some rest! And Lets BLOW PAST THIS WEEK straight to Friday Night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh hope you get some much needed rest before the newest little gets here!! Praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw!!! It's okay to rest, Meg!! :) I hope you're still doing just that all weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!