Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cheesy Bell Pepper Bites

I have been so under the weather this last week. I have doubled up on my Greens and I have been trying to watch my diet more in hopes of shaking this sinus trouble, but nothing has helped. Breathe right strips and mentholatum are my BFF's. If I could just get some decent rest in, I could probably kick this illness to the curb, but that's not real life y'all.

We finished our kitchen project Sunday! I am so thrilled with how it turned out. 

Unfortunately, I don't think our sink has been empty of dishes since we finished the project, so all of my photos have some sort of clutter in them, but that's reality in my house. I have an almost 4 year old, a two year old and I am 31 weeks pregnant, my house won't be decluttered completely for the next 20 years. 

I'm kind of scared to cook anything for fear of getting our beautiful new cabinets messy, but I did get brave today and try out a fun new snack though! 
Cheesy Bell Pepper Bites:
4 mini peppers
2 light string cheese sticks

Cut peppers in half and remove the seeds. Cut string cheese into fourths and stuff each 1/4 of cheese into a pepper slice. I broiled these for about 3 minutes, but they weren't as melty as I would have liked so next time I'll bake them first and then broil them if they need some color. 

These were delicious! They felt like a super decadent treat from all the string cheese, but it was only 130 calories for 8 pieces! 

I have been suuuuuper struggling with any form of diet lately. I am tired and sick and have just been giving in to all of my cravings. I have gained more weight already than I originally wanted too and that's been kind of depressing also. I am unofficially back to following the Weight Watchers structure. It is my best option since I can eat anything I want as long as I stay within my point range. It gives me a little more options and definitely hope that I will be able to shake the baby weight pretty quickly after Little Miss gets here. Once I'm back within a more comfortable number on the scale I will focus more on cleaner eating. 

I hope you all have a great Thursday! 

All My Love,
Meg



2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for bell peppers and I'm a sucker for cheese, so this is my Heaven! LOL! I hope you feel better soon chica! I'm not sure if exhaustion is setting in or if I'm coming down with something but I'm not feeling too hot at the moment... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were so stinking yummy! Let me know if you make them!!
      Thanks doll!! Hope you're feeling better too!!!

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!