Monday, September 8, 2014

Grateful Heart Monday

Happy Monday friends!! I am currently feeling pretty guilty for being on my laptop and not helping with the tile that is being installed{as I type in fact} in our shower, so this will be short and sweet.

Thank you to my sweet friend Emily over at Ember Grey Blog for hosting on of my VERY favorite link ups evah!
Grateful Heart linkup w/ Ember Grey

Today I am thankful for exceptionally talented men in my life. Matt, my dad, my father in laws,  my brother and my uncles are all so gifted with different talents and I am blessed to have them all in my life!! Thank you all for everything you do for me {and my home, cars, lawn, and all around well being}. I am a lucky, lucky lady. 

I am also thankful for hardwood flooring, which is keeping me busy with all of the construction dust, but at least it isn't soaking into carpet! 

What are you grateful for today??

All My Love, 
Meg

4 comments:

  1. you are SWEEET!! (Can I just say- I'm jealous you're doing all the home DIY/tile stuff... I seriously am. I'm craving some home reno! Christian would be found down!) Cheers to the wonderful men in our lives!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot WAIT to see the final touches after all of it's said and done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too on all these! My dad, brother and mom are all so freaking handy they can do ANYTHING! But with them always doing all the things I never learned how to do anything but oh well!

    And woodfloors. Do people with carpet renovate??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOOO grateful that my non-napping baby of the past few weeks was back on his "schedule" yesterday and let me sleep 7 hours last night!! That is why I sprung out of bed at 5 am and got to web surf!!!! :) Love your list, Meg!! Thanks for making me write mine down. It seals it!

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!