Sunday, August 10, 2014

Small Update

I promise I'm not ignoring you and we are all alive and doing so well!! I miss all of my bloggy friends and I can't wait to reconnect with all of you :) Summer is winding down, Mason starts preschool on Tuesday and we are pricing new internet providers to ensure quality internet instead of this hit or miss nonsense we currently have, which has deleted more blog posts than I can handle. I have so many things I want to share with all of you and I am hoping to be back full time very soon.  We have had a lot on our plates this summer. Don't give up on me yet!
All My Love,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. We have missed you!! Enjoy the rest of your summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart just skipped a beat when you popped up on bloglovin today!!!!! hurry back we miss you!!!!!!! have a great rest of the summer and hope Mason has an awesome first day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I have missed you terribly! I am about to blow up Pinterest with all of your posts that I have missed! I can't wait to get back into a routine!!

      Delete
  3. I miss you all so much!! I have so much catching up to do! How are the wedding plans?!?

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!