Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Faves

I don't think I have ever been so glad to see a Friday before!! Matt has been out of town all week and I am so, so, glad he's home. 
Since today is Friday, I am going to give you a few Friday Faves! 

1. 
This girl in her new Hello Kitty snow boots. She is obsessed and I love it! 
I am so thankful for my cousin in law, Tiffany, who graciously passes on her Chloe's well loved hand me downs to Ellie. Thanks Tiff!!!! 

2. 

I made the mistake of going into Target today and I am in LOVE with their colored handbags for Fall. 
So cute!!

3. 
All. Things. Halloween. 
I am waiting until after Ellie's Birthday Party to put up the Halloween decor, but as of September 14th, game on. 

4. 
This stuff is magic. I don't leave the house without this on my face and some mascara on my lashes. It's super quick to apply and makes my skin look flawless. 

What are a few of your favorite things? 

All My Love,
Meg

5 comments:

  1. the picture with the snow boots is so adorable! Target is dangerous... super cute handbags and wayy affordable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! She's cute and she knows it, haha!
      Seriously, I love Target. So cute and such great prices!!

      Delete
  2. I cannot get enough of that picture of your babe in the boots! That was so ME when I was her age! I'm always on the lookout for new BB cream to try. Thank you- I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the BB cream! And I love it too! It's really my go to - all I need is that and mascara - and I'm good to go! Problem is - the days I don't have time to put it on - those are the days people ask me if I'm DYING.

    hahaha. Love her snow boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those snow boots! She is just such a happy little lady! Can't wait for fall, and also GIMME ALL THE TARGET HAND BAGS

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!