Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Infused water

Happy Wednesday! I spent yesterday battling a fever/sore throat and chasing two toddlers. Luckily my Greens helped kick my virus and now I'm good to go. Today will be spent vacuuming cheezits out of the rug since I was too tired to do it yesterday. 

I have been on an infused water kick lately. I have a bunch of fresh mint in my planter, so I toss in a handful of mint and a sliced cucumber into a pitcher of water and let it sit. It is heaven. It also really helps when you're bored with plain water.
I also made a strawberry lime infusion too. It was fabulous! 
These infused waters are perfect for summer! 

I hope you're having a great day!
All My Love,
Meg

8 comments:

  1. Infused water is so much fun! I saw a pitcher especially made for infusions.. And the center cylinder was for the fruit/herbs/whatnot.. and it allowed the flavor to go in the water, without any of the pulp/leaves/whatnot getting into your cup!

    HOW COOL IS THAT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love cucumber in my waters! People think I'm on the loco train, but hey! It's good lol! I need to try strawberries and lime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo good! I can only do plain water for so long.

      Delete
  3. Oooh I had cucumber ginger water the other day- incredible. I gotta get on this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, I forgot about ginger!! I am totally trying that!

      Delete
  4. Oooh strawberry lime water~ that sounds divine! Our favorite pizza joint serves water with a cucumber in the bottom of each glass. It's super refreshing and a great change of pace. Water is something I definitely need to drink more of and I think I could probably down a ton of that strawberry lime water in no time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The strawberry lime water turned out so good!! I kept telling myself it was basically a limeade, hahah!

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!