Monday, June 23, 2014

Grateful Heart Monday

Happy Monday!!
Ember Grey.

Thank you dear sweet Emily @  Ember Grey for hosting this happy link-up.

Today I am grateful for PBS. Daniel Tiger is a lifesaver when my house is in shambles and I need 20 minutes to power clean.


I am grateful for 5AM runs and for friends who are my "why" when my own motivation is falling short.


I am grateful for checklists. Packing for our first family vacation is stressful enough.
We leave for Chicago on Thursday!

I am grateful to have such a fabulous team to lean on as I am trying to build onto our team.

I am grateful that there are some exciting this coming to this little blog soon. I have great friends and I will be sharing them with you! 

All My Love, 
Meg

8 comments:

  1. :) Yay for 5a runs!

    You get 'em sister!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I drag my butt out of bed, they're fabulous!! Hahaha!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Today it was 6:30am. I am not that hardcore usually. Hahaha!

      Delete
  3. 5 am, I am now officially inspired. If you can do it I can do it!! Can't wait to see the new changes coming!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps when my running partner needs to be home by 6am, haha!! I didn't go out this morning until 6:30. I really like to sleep..

      Delete
  4. Happy Monday!!! You're coming to Chicago?!! I hope we can give you some great weather for your vacay!!! :) (I know I always say it, but I always mean it - you are so inspiring when it comes to working out and staying healthy. The other day I was trying to convince myself to NOT go to the gym and then I thought- What would Meg say? She would say GO GO GO!) (I went.) XO

    -And hey- when you have a moment between packing and running your face off, link this post up with the linkup!!! I want others to read this too!! :) http://www.embergrey.com/2014/06/grateful-heart-monday-week-long-linkup_23.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be in Chicago all day Friday! We have a wedding in Joliet on Saturday, but we're taking a mini vacay to the city. It's our first family vacation and I am so nervous, hahaha!!! Any suggestions for me?!
      You are so awesome!! I love that you went to the gym anyway! 💚💚💚💚

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!