Monday, June 9, 2014

Grateful Heart Monday

Emily from Ember Grey is a sweet sweet lady. I love this Grateful Heart link-up.


Grateful Heart Monday

God shows us what we need, when we need to see it. I am so very thankful for that.

This weekend I launched my ItWorks business. 

This weekend my parents returned safely from their cruise.

This weekend I took my first yoga class{hello, where have I been?? I can't wait for my next one!}

This weekend I {finally}started watching Orange is the New Black{again, where have I been??}

This weekend Matt and I went on a nice date. Thank you Lucy and Mark for watching the Littles. They had so much fun! 

This weekend I started my dream board. The list of things to add is enormous. I have big dreams. Very big dreams. 

On this Monday morning, I am so grateful for everyone God has placed in my life, be them a lesson or a friend. I am grateful for the ability to be myself. I am grateful that I have two very amazing parents and 3 very amazing in-laws. I am grateful for the opportunity to be close to all of them. I am grateful for rough weeks, because they make the great weeks that much better. 
I am also grateful for you. Yes you, reading this blog right now. To know that you are reading this is the best feeling. Thank you for reading. Thank you for taking a moment of your time, to be a part of mine. You have no idea how amazing this is. 

All My Love, 
Meg 

16 comments:

  1. Yay this post makes me so happy!! I just started yoga a few months ago and really why didn't we start this years ago? And Orange Is The New Black...just a few more steps closer to turning into the exact same person haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had done some yoga dvd's, but the class was amazing!!!
      Oh my gosh, my internet has been so spotty lately and I am having trouble both blogging and streaming OITNB. It's not pretty round here... hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Awww you are a very blessed lady! I'm grateful for your friendship. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy post makes for happy reading! :) Congrats on your business launch, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It is the start of a journey, that's for sure :)

      Delete
  4. Love this post! I hope you have a wonderful Monday, Meg! Congratulations and best wishes with your new business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie! I hope you have a wonderful week!!

      Delete
  5. Hi, stopping by from the GHM link-up! I love, love, love OITNB. I was a latecomer to it as well, but it's just so, so good. And congrats on getting your business launched :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!!!! I am so sad that I waited so long to watch it! Thank you again! Have a great week!!

      Delete
  6. :) These posts fill my heart...

    I wish your new business venture all the success in the world.. and keep us filled in on how much you love Yoga.. and all that.

    You are so positive.. and I just love it.

    Come check out my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) !!!!!!! All of this. SO so happy. I love that you started a dream board! :) Congratulations on your business launch, Meg!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em!!! I am ready to start making those dreams happen!

      Delete
  8. I love this post...so much gratitude! For the record I haven't watched Orange is the New Black yet. From the sounds of it I guess I should at least try it. Glad your parents are home safe and sound and CHEERS to date night!! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne!! Date nights are rare and valuable for us, so it was super nice!
      I was so pleasantly surprised by OITNB. Natasha Lyonne is my fave.

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!