Monday, May 12, 2014

Grateful Heart Monday #3

I feel like I have been gone for a month, but it has only been 3 days. I am so glad to be back refreshed and ready for today's Grateful Heart Monday with the lovely Emily @ Ember Grey!

Ember Grey
I spent my Friday outside, planting flowers and herbs and being oh so thankful for the sun instead of the rain that was predicted for the last half of the week and all weekend.
Basil, Parsley and Mint.

Daisies are my very favorite flower. 

I am so in love with this chalkboard "wreath" on our porch door. 

On Saturday, we had a Girl's Night Out and it was much needed! I had so much fun with Sheri, Liz, Jamie, Kelly and the rest of the girls! I am definitely ready to do it again. 

Sunday was Mother's Day and I have to say, I am one lucky momma. 
I went on a nice run with Sam yesterday morning. Our Half Marathon is in 2 weeks! It has really crept up on me. I am pumped to have some friendly, familiar faces at the race! 
After our run, it was too hot for coffee{I know! Blasphemy!} so we just sat in the shade with our water bottles enjoying the nice breeze. 
When I got home, I got ready for a nice lunch out with my favorite people. 

Today's Grateful Heart is full of love for my husband and Littles. I have never known a love like I have for Matt, Mason and Eleanor. 
They are my whole heart. 

I am also pretty thankful for the hour long sun soak yesterday while the Littles took a much needed nap before Church. 


How was your weekend??

All My love, 
Meg

12 comments:

  1. My weekend was AWESOME!

    Your children are precious.. and the last pic with your Little one.. she's like "LOOK WHAT I DID".

    Totally adorable!

    Happy Mother's Day (belated).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am glad you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Oh what cuties!!! I love that daisies are your favorite flower. Very sweet. The door hanging is very charming! LOVE! Happy Mother's Day, Meg!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! A very happy Mother's Day to you as well!!! Your sweet bundle will be here before you know it!

      Delete
  3. Aww these pictures are so CUTE! Can you please come take care of all the planting at my new house? And I love your hair curled!! Happy late mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as we can drink an enormous amount of liquor and go to some DC thrift shops. I can be there by Friday ;)
      Thanks Love!!!

      Delete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to a sweet momma!! Hope you have a good Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your babies are beautiful! (Daisies are my favorite, too) :) I'm so glad you linked up today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Daisies are just simply beautiful. No real frills, or fanciness, but there is just something about them!
      Thanks for hosting! Hope you are having an AWESOME vacation!

      Delete
  6. I spent part of the weekend planting flowers....I love time spent in the garden. A half marathon?? Wow! That's amazing. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying my hardest to form some kind of green thumb. I love being in the sunshine, so I might as well be planting something beautiful while I soak up the vitamin D!
      Thank you! It is my first one, so I am pretty excited.
      Have a great day!

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!