Monday, May 5, 2014

Grateful Heart Monday #2

We had a long weekend and there are so many chores I need to do, but I am starting this day with a grateful heart.
Thank you to the beautiful Emily @ Ember Grey for hosting this link-up! 
Today I need all the Grace that is possible to receive.

First, I am so grateful for the health of my children, thank you God. 
My heart is aching for a sweet friend who is going to have a tough road ahead of her with her sweet baby boy. I can't understand why these things happen to people who absolutely do not deserve them. I am trying to understand God's plan, I really am, but my heart is just aching for their family.

Second, I am so grateful for my friends, who even though we are far apart, are always there for me.
I love each of you more than you could possibly know, even if I am bad at letting you know.

Third, I am so grateful for all of you who read this blog, that you take time to share a part of my life. That is amazing. I am so thankful for your thoughts and prayers, especially for my Grandma and my dear, sweet Special Intention.

Thank you all from the bottom of my cat loving, coffee soaked heart. You have no idea how much it means to me that you all read this. I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I hope you have an extraordinary week my sweet friends. 


Ember Grey

20 comments:

  1. AWWWW. Very sweet. We do this at every meal. Sometimes we get sarcastic and jokey..ok most of the time! Ha! I'm so thankful for my bloggy friends and having such a fun hobby. I'm also grateful for a husband who can be home a lot. I was married to someone in the military before and we NEVER saw each other. :) This is heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! It's the thought that counts right?!
      Not seeing your hubs would be so rough. I'm so glad that you have found your Heaven!

      Delete
  2. Your sweet Littles are so presh! Thinking and continuously praying for your friend and her baby. God is good and He will see her through this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly!!
      I don't think that I have ever prayed so hard for a miracle in my life. You have no idea how much I appreciate your prayers and also your friendship!

      Delete
  3. ahhh love this! just made my monday! Annnnd thanks for having a blog that I look forward to reading on lunch breaks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks for having a blog that continually convinces me that I have a twin sister!

      Delete
  4. I adore your cat loving, coffee soaked heart, Meg! I'm so glad we "met" & look forward to sharing many more Grateful Heart Mondays with you!! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, you are so sweet! I am so, so glad that we "met"!

      Delete
  5. Aw, such a sweet post and so many important people to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will be thinking of your friend and her son. Here's to friends that may be far in miles but never far in our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, I really appreciate that. They are very dear to me and I hate that I can't do anything to help except pray.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I love this linkup for this very reason. Reading positivity and typing it out is such a good thing to do- not only for you but your readers! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, you are so right! I have much better days, not just Mondays, when I try to focus on the good. This link up sure helps me remember to do so!

      Delete
  8. I always enjoy finding new reads and find yours thru the grateful hearts link up and I'm now following you. Looks like I need to catch up so I know exactly what you're referring to unless you want to tell me. But, sending thoughts and prayers anyways. I'm always open to praying for others.

    nightowlventing02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following!! It really means a lot!
      I am not sure my sweet friend is ready for me to tell the details, but her little family sure can use all of the prayers they can get. Thank you again!

      Delete
  9. Hi Meg - found you via Grateful Heart Monday! Sounds like we have a lot in common and I am thankful for the same things. Plus my name is Meagan but people call me Meg :) Happy to be following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello fellow Meg! Thank you so much for reading!! Hope you have a great Tuesday!

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!