Tuesday, April 1, 2014

surprise garage sale

I am pretty sure that all children are born with the common knowledge of where, within a 10 mile radius, chicken nuggets are located and also the precise moment their mothers sit down anywhere. For any reason. At any time.

Yesterday we were working on our dirt piles landscaping when our neighbor let us know that they are planning a garage sale for this Saturday and since we share the first half of our driveways, we could put some things out as well. So I decided I would go through some things...and now I am armpit deep in stuff. The amount of things{and clothes that don't fit} I have just floating around is astounding. This is my living room.
I have 6 more totes, 2 travel systems and 900 other odds and ends at my parents house too that I will be picking up Thursday. 
Garage sales are stressful, especially when you were not mentally prepared for one until 6 days before the sale. 

Today I started the #30for30 challenge with Karri at Babe Before Baby. You can follow my instagram to get daily updates of me sweating :)
I got in 3 miles and my legs were killing me! 10 miles on Sunday and then speed work on Tuesday might not have been the smartest, but I did it! One day down, 29 more to go! 

Are you participating in any challenges this month?

All My Love, 
Meg

6 comments:

  1. Girl. I need at least 2 weeks to mentally prepare for that much stress, period. Much less if it's on a Saturday morning when I should be sleeping in until 9. Good luck! If I were anywhere near Missouri, I'd stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fairly certain that I have lost my mind somewhere amongst the 8 totes of baby clothes in my loving room. I was not ready for this!
      Thanks girl! I could totally use the moral support :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Meg - are you doing an Easter basket for the cats?! Hope you get them something and link up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah! I am super slacking on all things Easter, but that's a great idea! I will think about something fun for them!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I always need weeks to slowly compile things to sell- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsay, I am officially a crazy person. 6 days is not enough time!

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!