Friday, April 18, 2014

Liquor Bouquet - manly style.

Currently, this is me. 
I only did 6 1/2 miles today, but I am feeling wiped. 

Aside from my muscles absolutely revolting inside my skin, today was a good day! We had gorgeous weather! My mom in law came over this morning and hung out for a while and took the Littles outside to play while I went to the grocery store. It is so nice to run to the store sans toddlers. It really is the little things in life. 

After lunch, I did a ridiculous amount of chores that I have been putting off. 
I have a lot of sewing projects I have been working on, so laundry has found itself on the bottom of my list. I conquered most of the mountain forming in my closet! 

My little brother's 21st Birthday is Sunday, and we are having a big party Sunday evening for him at my mom's house. I had seen the liquor bouquets on Pinterest and I had been drooling over them, so I used this perfect opportunity to whip one up! Plus, the poor kids Birthday is Easter Sunday, so the bars won't exactly be hoppin'.



The base is a 6 pack of Schlafly Pale Ale and a bag of peanuts. The add-ins are small bottles of Jose Cuervo, Southern Comfort, Kinky, Malibu Red, Jaegermeister, a whole pack of slim jims, and a pack of gum{for obvious reasons..}. I hot glued the liquor bottles and slim jims to skewers. It turned out awesome! I can't wait to give it to him! 

 Hope you all have a Blessed Easter! 

All My Love, 
Meg


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! My brother is a man of little emotion, so I don't actually know if he liked it or not, but I would like to get one, so I am calling it a win.

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!