Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I made some muffins.

It's Wednesday already! The last two weeks have just moved at warped speed. I am having trouble keeping up.
This is me right now. 

 Easter is this weekend..... How is that possible?! Also, Mason's third birthday is a week from tomorrow...I don't even want to talk about that. I might have a small mental break. 

Yesterday while Matt was home on his lunch break, I went out and did some speed work. I only did 3 miles since I was on a pretty tight time constraint since Matt had to get back to work, but I felt pretty good after my workout.
All of my miles this week are dedicated to Boston.

I am finally getting into a half marathon training plan that I like{with only 38 days to go- eek!} I am getting super anxious about running, mostly because I am flying solo for my first half and that is a little sad, but I know that I am going to kick this races butt ;) 

Post run I was trying to inventory everything in my fridge. Somehow every week it starts out so nice and organized, but two days later it looks like someone got drunk and walked through the produce aisle grabbing anything that sounded edible. I had a bunch of fresh blueberries that needed to be used, so I made some really great Blueberry Banana muffins I found on Sally's Baking Addiction
They are so good!

Today I am linking up with Liz @ Fitness Blondie. Happy Hump Day Loves! 

/
The Hump Day Blog Hop
Has time been moving at lightening speed for anyone else??
All My Love, 
Meg

12 comments:

  1. You are too funny about the fridge! I swear, it's always like that at our house too lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what happens, but it is like produce Armageddon in my fridge! There are grapes, mangoes and limes everywhere.. Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. I completely understand what you said about your refrigerator!
    I blame the menfolk in my home... They untidy it! I swear!

    I'm a running mama too! My son is 7!

    I found you over at Fitness Blondie's Blog Hop and I look forward to reading more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, between Mason and Matt, I am lucky to even have food in there!
      Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  3. Yeha what is this about our fridges? I think something explodes in mine every Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh half marathon training! I kind of envy you! Great work! I had the BEST running buddy to train with when I did one (a million years ago). I looked forward to our weekday mornings and weekend long runs! One thing I wasn't super particular about then was what I was eating! If I do this again, which I hope to do after the baby, I'll be eating a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am new to running with a partner, but I love it and I am kind of bummed about running the race solo. I have tried to keep my eating good, but since I have upped my training, I am absolutely starving all day!

      Delete
  5. When I ran my first half I did it alone too, but sometimes I prefer to run a race alone just-in-case we end up running at difference paces! Good luck with the training!! You'll rock that race!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am getting more and more excited about it!

      Delete
  6. You've got this race girl!!!! I have no doubt that you will rock it's socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pretty lady!! I will think of you and your caramel Rice Krispie treats all the way to the finish line ;) except I might, because they look amazing and I am having to fight every urge to go buy the ingredients immediately, haha!!

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!