Monday, April 28, 2014

Grateful Heart Monday

Today I am throwing myself headfirst into the participation of Grateful Heart Mondays, because starting your week with a grateful heart and a full cup of coffee is the best way to start your week.
Thank you Ember Grey for hosting this awesome link-up!

I am so grateful today for spending a weekend made up entirely of family celebrations.
I am so thankful to have a wonderful home Church, and the ability to use my hands in Mission and my voice to praise the Lord. 
I am grateful for my home. There are so many who have neither the shelter, or love that a home provides.  
I am thankful for sunshine after the rain. 
I am grateful for the ability to run, the way the air fills my lungs, and the feel of the pavement under my feet. 

Happy Monday!

Ember Grey.
All My Love,
Meg

10 comments:

  1. Meg!! I'm so happy that you linked up today! Family weekends, especially ones that include celebrations, are the best weekends! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Thanks for hosting such a great link up lady!

      Delete
  2. Sunshine after the rain....so perfect and so grateful for that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay yay yay you're on the cool kids wagon with #ghm lol! I love your heart and how you share it with us here in the bloggy world. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to jump on!! It makes Monday's so much nicer!! Thanks lady!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You make me really happy. {gettin weird in here twinsie}

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!