Friday, April 11, 2014

Five for Friday

Of course on the one day I need my Littles to wake up a little early from their naps, they are sleeping for going on 3 hours... nailed it. So since I have some time to kill before we hit the road to Springfield for the Color Me Rad 5K, here are some things that I am loving right now. 

1. My running playlist. Why yes, Rent, Wicked, Taking Back Sunday and Usher are all together in harmony.
2. This Color Me Rad 5K!
I am pumped to hang out with my friends and family this weekend!

3. Spring!! Guys, I am wearing a dress and it is fabulous. 

4. The trees are all budding and it makes running gorgeous. I am so blessed to live in such a beautiful, historic town. 

5. I ran 24 miles this week. That is insanity. Today is a rest day and I am gladly taking it. I will also be eating a lot of food this weekend. I am okay with that too.

Have a great weekend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!