1. Who was your biggest role model as you first started running?
This is tough. When I first started running, I ran using Couch to 5K. I didn't have anyone close to me who would run with me, so I just went for it by myself and it has been the best decision I have ever made. I learned a lot just by having to figure it out. Now that I have some running buddies though, I would not go back.
2. What is your best running memory?
My best running memory is the moment that I completed 10 miles. I NEVER thought that I would be able to run even 3 miles, and the second I made it to 10 miles, I was elated. I did something that I didn't think I could do and it felt amazing!
3.The time you now spend running; what was it filled with before you started running?
It was probably spent baking cookies and then eating half of the pan... But for real, I spent a lot of time baking things. My hips appreciate my running habit now.
4. What is your favorite TV Show?
It is a 3 way tie between The Walking Dead, Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Supernatural. <-- anyone picking up a theme?
5. What is one habit you won't give up, even though you know it's not the healthiest?
Wine and beer and ice cream and cookies and mini cadbury eggs.. All things in moderation right?!?
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous, who would you pick?
Hands down Betty White. She is my hero.
7. What is your favorite season for running?
Fall. I live in the most beautiful old neighborhood and running in the Fall is pretty amazing.
8. Describe the one route you would be okay with running over and over for the rest of your life.
I could probably run the Katy Trail forever. It is gorgeous and goes through some great places....like by a winery.
9. If time and money were not an object, where would you go on vacation?
If I could do anything, I would road trip across the USA following Route 66 and stop at every ball of twine, abandoned building and road side diner I could find.
10. What is your favorite past time, other than lacing up the running shoes?
I love music(making and listening to), sewing and reading. I don't have a lot of free time when I am not running, but when I do, you will find me doing one of those...if I'm not chasing my Littles all over creation.
Thanks Katie for being awesome!
If you read this, play along, answer the questions and tag your post in the comments!!
All My Love,