Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thrift Store Saturday #6 and Bloody Mary Bites

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! We have had a pretty great one so far.
Today Matt worked with his dad at the meat shop and then headed to Springfield to pick up his truck and haul home the rest of our junk we had floating around still.
I flew solo with the Littles and we thrifted all morning. They were champs! {mostly thanks to peanut butter crackers ;)} I scored some great deals.
I LOVE this dress from Target!{The tags were still on!}

I found a pair of Seven For all Mankind jeans for $12!

I also found a pair of black Lauren Conrad leggings, two cardi's and a darling 3/4 length tee. 
All in all, it was a pretty great trip. 

After our thrifting trip we came home for lunch and got in early naps for the Littles so we could head to Lucy's for my sister-in-law Anne's ItWorks party. I made some of my favorite snacks to bring.
Bloody Mary Bites!

These babies are so good! Even people who don't like green olives like these. 

All you need is celery, cherry tomatoes and green olives. Cut celery and tomatoes into bite size pieces, skewer and serve :) You could also toss them in a little vodka if you're feeling frisky. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!