Wednesday, March 5, 2014

mish mash and a small prayer, please?

I have been messing with this crazy blog for a solid hour and a half now{thank you nap time} and I still don't know if I have fixed the settings correctly. So many thanks to Kristen for letting me know that I was a no-reply blogger!! Forgive me BlogLand, I am new here. I feel like the kid in school who doesn't have the correct pencil case, or trapper keeper. Are trapper keepers still a thing? What about Lisa Frank? Is she making a comeback yet? I need some psychedelic cat folders.

I have spent most of my day so far comforting a teething Little. Buggy didn't cut her first tooth until right before her first birthday, so here we are at {almost}18 months cutting the tiny, pearly white monsters. She is a snotty, drooly mess and I feel as frazzled as she looks.


I squeezed in a tiny project somehow. Did I get the laundry done? Nope, but my sewing room pin board sure looks great! I forgot how much I love my staple gun.

So in all seriousness, my grandma, who is the BEST lady on the whole planet, started her chemo treatments today. We found out last week that she has an aggressive form of lymphoma. I haven't heard anything today about how she is doing, but I know that our whole family was blindsided by her cancer diagnosis. She is one of my favorite people on the planet. If you would send a quick thought, prayer, good vibe, whatever you are into, up to her, I would be forever grateful. She has a long journey ahead of her. Thank you.

All My Love,
Meg

6 comments:

  1. Your grandmother is in my prayers darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will surely keep your grand-mom in our prayers...hope all of you stay strong through this journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and thank you for your prayers!

      Delete
  3. prayers for your grandmother and your family! Also- I laughed out loud at "psychadelic cats". Why was that so cool? And why do I still think it's great??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. She is a great lady and I hate that she is going through this.

      I had a huge love affair with Lisa Frank. Folders, notebooks, pencils, erasers. You name it, I had it and it was plastered with trippy kittens and dolphins. I steer clear of all things horse. I wish grade school me would have kept all of that stuff!

      Delete
  4. Your very welcome. :)

    Trapper keepers...I swear I haven't heard those words in 10+ years! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!