Tuesday, March 25, 2014

exploding phones.

Today did not go as planned. I had a lovely day thought out with a trip to the library and completing a few small projects around the house. Instead we spent 3 1/2 hours at AT&T getting a new phone because mine exploded. It stopped recognizing a network. I could take photos and connect to WiFi, but I couldn't text or call anyone.. The poor kids did so well though!

Since that literally took all morning, I accomplished very little today. Tomorrow we will try again. Bring on the library! Hopefully tomorrow will be even warmer than today too.

Tomorrow my grandma starts her second round of chemo. She is finally feeling better from her first round, so it sucks royally that she has to start all over. She had her head shaved yesterday too. I haven't seen her yet, but I have talked to her twice and she seems in good spirits. I am afraid that seeing her with no hair will make this all seem even more real than it currently does. She has been so strong through all of this. She is the best lady I know.

My sweet Buggy is getting so big. Girlfriend repeats everything we say and everything her "bobo" says too. Have you seen the commercial with Old MacDonald? You know, the spelling bee commercial? "Cow, C-O-W-E-I-E-I-O... {buzzer} dagnabit!" Well both Pickle and Bug's LOVE this commercial and quote it all day long. When P starts, Bug's follows and she runs through the house yelling DAGNABIT! Hilarious!
Look at this face! Pure trouble!

All My Love, 
Meg

1 comment:

  1. I just died a little at how cute this picture is OMG!!!

    Sending prayers and good vibes your grandma's way!

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!