Monday, March 3, 2014

Easter Prints.

Somehow I was busy all day, but I have very little to show for it. I started about 15 different tasks, but one of my toddlers needed to potty every 5 minutes. That, sadly, is not an exaggeration. Here's to no more diapers by April!

I got a really good run in today during nap time. I even got a new personal record on my treadmill speed. My current playlist is a mix of 90's pop hits, 00's pop punk and Ke$ha. Judge all you want, it pumps me up every time.

It is almost Ash Wednesday already! I am working on my Lenten sacrifice and prepping some meatless meal ideas. Wasn't it just Christmas like a week ago? I have started to work on Easter baskets for the Littles. I will put a chocolate bunny in their basket, but other than that they won't be getting any candy, so I am working on non edible ideas. I have also started working on my Easter decor. I have really neutral walls and most of the decorations that I have made so far for other Holidays have also been pretty neutral, but for Easter I am dyeing{i'm trying to be punny} for some pretty pastels and bold colors. I have been searching my trusty Pinterest for some good printables, but I haven't found anything that I love so I decided to try my hand at a few.


I love the way these turned out! These will be a perfect pop of color for my greige living room.


If we could just move on to Spring now, that would be great.
All My Love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!