Thursday, March 6, 2014

{casual}Book Club for March.

I just really want to thank all of you who took the time to offer kind words and prayers for my Grandma. It really means a lot to me that you offered such a gift to someone, that most of you, have never met. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I love to read. Like really love to read. I have a list of favorite things. It goes cats, reading, music, glitter, running, crocheting, cooking. {I said things, not people} I really want to read more, and what better way to shove some reading time in than to start a book club? Once a month, we'll pick a book. Read it if you can, if not, no big deal. At the beginning of the next month we'll have a chatty chat and discuss the book, or beer, or how scary horses are, whatever you would like. We can make it all about the book, or an excuse to drink beer{or wine, or vodka, or tequila} and make new friends.

If you are interested, this month I am reading The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. Please join me!
My facebook page will have updates as well as my blog. If you have any questions, please let me know!
Today I am linking up with The Grits Blog and Love the Here and Now!

The Grits Blog

3 comments:

  1. I just may take you up on this offer...I have heard this is a great book!

    Thanks for linking up with Ashley and I!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Anne - I love to read and am always looking for new good books!

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!