Monday, March 24, 2014

Baby Easter Dress

For the first time in a while, I am welcoming Monday with open arms. Matt is back from out of town, I am almost back to normal after my weird itch fest last week and I am back on track with my weight(134 this morning!). Taking Saturday to reorganize, refocus and prep for this week made a huge difference. I am pumped about our menu for this week! That definitely helps making healthy choices easier, especially since we spent yesterday afternoon/evening at a Birthday party for Pickle's cousin-friend C, so I didn't have time to prep yesterday.

Yesterday morning I met Samantha, Susan and Susan's daughter for a 6 mile run. It was hilly. I only almost died once. Those ladies kick some serious ass! Next week is a 10 miler. Hopefully it's warmer than it is currently. Either way, I am pretty excited about it. By excited, I mean dreading it until after it's complete of course. I have a love/hate relationship with running. I hate it, but I love the way it makes my butt look. 

Today I feel like I have done a lot, but really I have just started about 6 projects. I did manage to start and finish Buggy's Easter dress though! I found a super fun fabric a few weeks ago at Joann's and I thought it would be perfect for Easter.
And then it promptly sat in my fabric stash for a {long} while.. But today I got it out and MADE THE DRESS! Take that productivity. 


I started out with a clearance onsie from Kohl's. I used this tutorial and it was super easy and most importantly, it turned out so cute!



I have some extra fabric, so I am going to make some hair bows for Bug's hair to match. She is growing up so fast. I can't wait to try this on her after nap! 

Since it is so stinking cold again, I am back to treadmill running. Come on nice weather, I really want to go outside. I have to get back on the fitness horse now that I am mostly recovered. I think I might Jillian Michael's this week too. She kicks my butt every time. 

All My Love, 
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Ahh so cute I LOVE that little tiny Easter dress!!

    And I mean really is this winter almost done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay!

      Spring is totally a myth at this point. We are officially in never ending Winter.

      Delete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!