Tuesday, February 25, 2014

pretty pretty print{cess}

I have {approximately} 950 chores I should be doing right this very moment, but alas, here I am internet land. You win again. 

I bought some frames a while back at Hobby Lobby that were half off and I have been hanging on to them not quite knowing where to put them(or what to frame). I was browsing Pinterest yesterday and I came across some great gallery wall ideas. I decided that we needed a gallery wall in our bedroom! Our bedroom is kind of a catch-all of Matt and I's personalities. It is mix and matched and nothing quite fits, but it is our space. I figured a fun gallery wall would be perfect. Now for my dilemma. What do I put in the frames? Obviously there will be a few photos of Matt and I together, but I really like prints, patterns and word art too. I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so I decided to make a few prints of my own. 



I just realized that these are all song lyrics. I suppose it will be The Smiths, The Beatles and Perma kind of wall. I am totally okay with that. 

At lunch today Pickle asked me for a cup of ice "wogger" {water} and I happily obliged. I have noticed our water has tasted off the past two days, but I didn't think much about it until P told me he didn't like the water I gave him. I became concerned that he noticed it as well, so I turned to my dear friend Google. Turns out all of the melting snow has caused the river to rapidly rise and changed the taste of our water! I had no idea that could happen. It is still safe to drink, it just tastes different. Luckily it is supposed to be back to normal in the next few days though. 

I got in 4 miles on the old treadmill today. I had to stop a mile in and help Pickle with a potty break and then put him back to bed, so my workout felt off. I think I might do a strength training session later this evening to get back on track. I am going to say this for the millionth time, I am ready for warmer weather. 
     
All My Love, 
          Meg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!