Saturday, February 22, 2014

busy weekend

My goodness we have been busy this weekend! I don't think that I have stopped moving since early yesterday morning. Remember all that laundry I was telling you about? There's more. It really never ends. 

Last night we celebrated Great Grandpa Boeckman's 85th Birthday at the American Legion. We had a really great time. The Littles cousin-friends were there, so they spent most of the evening chasing each other around the hall. Pickle got a big kick out of the live band that started to play as we were getting ready to leave. He danced and stomped his feet. The kid has got some rhythm. They also have good drinks at the American Legion in case you were wondering. 

Today I cleaned. Super exciting I know. I vacuumed all of the furniture, scrubbed the Kitchen and worked on that giant mound of laundry. I squeezed in a two mile run and finished up a sewing project for a friend. I also ordered 381 pictures from Walgreens{thank you 9 cent photo coupon!}. My grandma is a master scrapbooker, so half of them are going directly to her. I have a couple of shots from our last snow storm that I am going to frame. We have lived here for 6 months now and I am really trying to get things more in order and settled. We moved at the start of the busiest season! I am ready for a quiet Spring. 

Tonight we stopped by Grandma Lucy and Papa Mark's house for a while. The cousins were all spending the night, so we came by to let the Littles play. They both loved it. Bugs loved her new baby cousin and kept giving her the sweetest hugs! It almost made me ready for another one. Almost. 

Pickle's pizza party is tomorrow! He is pretty excited and I am so excited I can't stand it. I never thought that he would be potty trained. I always knew in the back of my mind that he would one day, I just can't believe that day is here. My sweet, stubborn boy is growing up! 
               All My Love, 
                      Meg

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea for kids! Your babies are precious :)

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!