Friday, February 7, 2014

Bits and pieces.

This post is going to be short and sweet. 

Pickle has started snorting when he laughs and it's hilarious and obnoxious all at once.

My Littles would live at the library if I let them. 

Buggy LOVES Elmo. I never would have guessed she would be so infatuated with him. 

Pickle has his first dentist appointment Monday. He's currently excited, but that might change come Monday morning.

I bought some Tiger balm. I'm hoping it will help with my knee. I should probably go to the doctor and figure out the real problem but ain't nobody got time for that. 

I have the best friends in the history of friends. Thanks Whitney{and John} for helping with our dumb vacant house that will be the damn death of me. My dear friend/soulmate/sister I never had, I love you dearly. 

We ate pizza for dinner and I am not sorry. I still have a huge amount of calories left for today according to MyFitnessPal. 

Tomorrow is a new day and it will be better. 
               All My Love,
                     Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!