Friday, January 24, 2014

I don't need to hurry as long as I'm with you

So in the spirit of renewing this blog and sticking with my (cliché) New Year's Resolution of seeing things through, here I am! I will bore you to death with tales of my husband, kiddos, friends and general life. I will probably throw some recipes at you. I may even include a couple of my workout routines that I like. I might tell you about my intense love for all things Harry Potter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural and The Walking Dead(like I have a serious love affair with all of them). I might tell you about the book I am currently reading. I might tell you about my years of terrible anxiety. I might just throw inspiration and motivation at you, but I do know that I will stick around because that's what this year is about to me. Not just talking about doing what I love, but actually doing what I love on a daily basis. I believe that The Grass Roots said it best, "Sha la la la live for today".
                                                                                                         All My Love,
                                                                                                                Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay and chat with me! I LOVE hearing from you!